All of this information you can also find in the ReadMe.txt file of Your JETRIS.
To start JETRIS try one of the following options:
- Double click on the JAR File to start JETRIS. If this didn't work, then you didn't associate your JAR Files with your JRE.
- Double click on JETRIS.bat for Windows users or on JETRIS for Linux users.
- Open the console go to your JETRIS folder and type:
java -jar JETRIS.jar
You have a Windows Operating System, your JETRIS folder is C:\JETRIS then:
Open Start Menu -> Run type "cmd" in the console type "cd C:\JETRIS" hit Enter then type "java -jar JETRIS.jar" hit Enter
Use the following keys to play JETRIS:
- A or Left Arrow - Move the figure to left
- D or Right Arrow - Move the figure to right
- W or Up Arrow - Rotate the figure
- S or Down Arrow - Move the figure quick down
- Space - Drop the figure immediately
- P or 'Pause' Button - Pause
- R or 'Restart' Button - Restart
Save your old HiScores after version update
Just copy the old JETRIS.dat file to your new version of jetris folder.